PROGRAMApril 25-26, 2018 Helsinki
The program is built to deliver the latest knowledge on the digital finance business models, technologies and regulation, and to bridge the gap between different stakeholders.
Keynote speeches and fireside chats – the brightest minds in the industry tackling the toughest questions in fintech and insurtech.
The detailed agenda will be published soon!
Wednesday 25th | FinTech
- Financial industry gets disrupted — Is this the end of high margins?
- How will emerging tech shape banking (AI, IOT, Blockchain, MR)?
- Is digitalization changing personal finance fundamentals?
- What will FinTech bring into corporate finance?
- Modern banking – Mobile and borderless
- Open Banking: Business cases from back to front-end
- From legacy to flexibility
- Next step in banking: Automated mortgage loan
- Is RegTech solving the challenge of increasing compliance?
- Are ICOs and cryptocurrencies here for good?
Thursday 26th | InsurTech
- Your future is insurtech: Defining the insurer’s business model
- Insurance becomes smart and connected
- Customers want it digital, agile and micro
- Building a modern-day insurance company
- As-a-service trend causing an ownership dilemma
- New competitors, new partnerships, new marketplaces
- Are competitive prices and services compromising privacy?
- From claims to services and prevention
- How is robotics transforming wealth and asset management?
- Blowing up the industry boundaries
The hottest Nordic FinTech startups, the latest tech and the industry leaders showcased in one Expo.
Get to know the players in your market, exhibit your innovations and hear all about the latest FinTech solutions on the Tech Stage.
Agenda and partners will be published soon.