FINTECH - BIG TECH - BIG FINANCE
24.-25.4.2019 Valkoinen Sali, Helsinki
Pre Ticket Offer Ends In!
How is the financial services industry being challenged?
Future Digital Finance Forum is not just an event, but an industry-wide platform connecting the key people from financial institutions, fintech companies and authorities to discuss current topics.
Future Digital Finance Forum is designed to deliver the most recent intel, but also provide networking opportunities through roundtable discussions and an AI-powered networking platform.
We bring together the top executives, entrepreneurs, and experts around digital finance and fintech. Check out our previous visitors.
The event consists of:
– A pre-evening gathering on 24.4. where you will meet fintech companies and bankers focused on co-creation and open banking
– Full day fintech seminar on 25.4. with top executives with a mixed background from traditional banks, challenger banks, fintech and big tech companies
- So much buzz about banking being disrupted – Will the internet-born challengers really become mainstream and what are the big tech companies actually going to do?
- Will the entire financial services value chain be owned by one player or several, and who will the end user be interacting with?
- Partnering and market positioning strategies for fintech, big tech and big finance companies
- Co-creation is not just between banks & fintechs, but also banks & banks, and governments & banks.
- PSD2 RTS is knocking at the door – It is time to adjust your Open Banking strategy based on the latest observations
- Innovation is everywhere – How to actually implement it within a bank
- Sustainability and impact have become leading values for customers – How will financial services industry respond
CEO of Aktia
Center of Expertise Lead Innovation at ING
Global Head of Banks Research at Citi
Director General at Finnish Tax Administration
- Everyone under the same roof: Our event has been praised for connecting top decision-makers throughout the entire ecosystem. With a program built to support networking, you will both learn and network with all the pioneers in the industry, also with the keynote speakers.
- Most current themes: The program is built based on careful research and it consists of keynotes and discussions that cover the most important topics in the future of banking.
- By registering by 28.3. you will save 200 euros!
See what our keynotes think!
Bridging the gap between startups, banks and regulators.
Fintech Farm is the fintech hub of Helsinki operated by HUB13. Our mission is to provide the Finnish finance industry an international platform for innovation, by bringing together financial institutions, fintech companies, regulators, service providers and fintech investors.