DIGITAL BANKING STRATEGIES AND IT
1.11.2018 Valkoinen Sali, Helsinki
HOW WILL FUTURE OF BANKING LOOK LIKE?
Future Digital Finance Forum is an industry-wide platform connecting corporations, startups, and authorities to discuss the future of the industry. Focusing on the most current themes such as newest technologies, business models and regulation, the event delivers both knowledge and network opportunities.
Future Digital Finance Forum brings together the top executives, entrepreneurs, and experts around digital finance and fintech. Check out our previous visitors.
The event consists of:
– A pre-evening gathering on 31.10 where you will meet the most innovative new fintech companies reshaping the concept of banking.
– First class full day fintech seminar on 1.11 with the most interesting banking executives and fintech entrepreneurs across Europe followed by a networking evening.
- Technology enabling endless possibilities for digital strategies in banking
- Renewing IT or culture? The rocky road through digital transformation
- Niche or all inclusive portfolio – Find your profit in the financial services ecosystem
- Intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs – Acquiring innovation that actually creates value
- What could corporate banking learn from retail banking?
- How to foresee the changing regulatory landscape and stay ahead?
- The impact of all emerging technologies stacked up
- Banks role in the modern data economy
Casper von Koskull
CEO of Nordea
CEO of Bank Norwegian
CEO of LHV Group
Head of Business Development at Revolut
- Everyone under the same roof: Our event has been praised for connecting top decision-makers throughout the entire ecosystem. With a program built to support networking, you will both learn and network with all the pioneers in the industry.
- Most current themes: The program consists of keynote and discussions that cover the most important topics in the future of banking.
See what our keynotes think!
Bridging the gap between startups, banks and regulators.
Fintech Farm is the fintech hub of Helsinki operated by HUB13. Our mission is to provide the Finnish finance industry an international platform for innovation, by bringing together financial institutions, fintech companies, regulators, service providers and fintech investors.